1. The following general terms apply to all bets/wagering placed on our Website and Services. Specific terms which apply to certain sports, games, and certain services or areas of our Website are contained in the Game Rules which are applicable to those sports, games, services, and other areas of our Website. You should ensure you have read and understood these Terms and Conditions and/or Game Rules in relation to a particular sport, event, market, or Game before placing a bet/wagering. We do not accept any responsibility for your misunderstanding of any of the terms involved in or relating to a particular bet or game.
2. We reserve the right to refuse all or part of any bets/wagering at our sole discretion. All bets/wagering are placed voluntarily by you and at your own risk.
3. When a bet/wagering is placed and accepted or a game is played using our Website and Services, the corresponding amount is charged to your Account and your deposit balance will be adjusted accordingly. You cannot place bets/wagering or play games using our Website and Services unless you have available funds to cover the bet/wagering or amount required to play the game.
4. If, for any reason, we cannot validate an event's result within 72 hours of its completion, all unsettled bets on markets relating to that event will be void.
5. If, for any reason, a bet is accepted after a fixture has begun (other than clearly indicated as Live In-Play betting) bets will have action unless a material advantage has been gained. Cryptoplay reserves the right to void the bet if it determines that an advantage has been gained.
6. You are solely responsible for your own Account transactions. Please be sure to review your bets for any mistakes before sending them in. Once a transaction is complete, it cannot be changed. We do not take responsibility for missing or duplicate bets made by you and will not entertain discrepancy requests because a bet is missing or duplicated.
7. We reserve the right to permanently ban/suspend your account and forfeit your winnings/funds for any type of arbitrage.
8. Your balance will be used for bets/wagering in the order in which they are placed and will not be available for any other use. We reserve the right to cancel and/or revoke any transactions made after bets/wagering has been placed with allocated amounts, either at the time or subsequently.
9. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or restrict any bets or bonuses (for example by setting maximum stake or payouts or by setting wagering requirements) on a per sport, event, market, game, and/or user basis. Such restrictions shall be available at the time of placing such bet or wagering.
10. We reserve the right to void any bet or part of a bet/wagering, even after the bet/wagering has been settled if that bet is deemed by us, at our sole discretion, to have been placed or settled otherwise than in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Where practicable to do so, we shall endeavor to notify you of any bet/wagering that is voided in accordance with this clause. In the event that you notice a bet/wagering has been voided, then our Customer Service can be contacted for further explanations.
11. It is a condition of our acceptance of bets from you, and by offering to place a bet with us you represent and warrant, that: (a) you are not prohibited from entering into the bet by any term of your contract of employment, these Terms and Conditions or any rule of a sport governing body or other professional body of which you are a member or which applies to you; (b) where the bet is placed on the outcome of a race, competition or other event or process or on the likelihood of anything occurring or not occurring ("the event"), you do not know the outcome of the event; and (c) you are not misusing information which has not been made public and, if it were made public, would be likely to have a material effect on the relevant market relating to the event. In the event of any such representation by you proving to be false, we shall be entitled to cancel and void your bet and we shall not be obliged to pay any winnings which might otherwise have been payable in respect of such bet (and shall also be entitled to repayment of any funds which have already been paid to you). We may also disclose your information and betting and gaming history to third parties including, but not limited to, any relevant regulator, gaming and sporting bodies, financial institutions and law enforcement agencies, or any other body that deals with the investigation of such alleged offences.
12. In the event we receive a warning in relation to suspicious or irregular betting patterns and possible instances of event manipulation, we can in our absolute discretion suspend our offering on any event or series of events in any market, delay and/or withhold payment on any event or series of events until the integrity of such event or series of events has been confirmed by the relevant sports federation or governing body (where applicable) or by us using our reasonable discretion.
13. Further, in the case of active event manipulation being confirmed as having taken place on any event or series of events (by the appropriate sports governing bodies or by any other means), we can, at our absolute discretion, cancel any bet and refund any staked amount placed on such events by any person. Evidence of the above may be based on the size, scale, or pattern of bets placed with us. A decision taken by the relevant sports governing body (if any) will be conclusive.
14. If evidence emerges that a series of bets containing the same selections have been placed by or on behalf of the same person or syndicate of persons, we reserve the right to cancel those bets or withhold payment of winnings pending the outcome of any subsequent investigation.
15. Should we become aware that you have placed a number of bets from multiple accounts you have irregularly opened with us, all bets will be voidable at our sole discretion without prejudice of any other remedy or recourse available to us.
16. We can void any or all bets made by, any group of people acting in conjunction with each other, or any individual acting alone, in an attempt to defraud us.
17. In the unlikely event of a discrepancy between the result that appears on your device and the results in the transaction logs in our system, you agree that the results in our system's transaction logs verified by one of our officers shall be final, conclusive, and binding.
Sportsbook Terms of Service
GENERAL BETTING RULES
Sportsbook Betting Rules